Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Phone Pix and Charlie's Delight

The only thing more overdue than my blog entries (not including my library books, annual physical, and oil change), is the upload of all the photos accumulating on my cell phone. I have to admit how surprised I am that I even use a cell phone camera but there have been a few occasions where I've found myself without my trusty bag-o-camera-gear and having to rely on the only other means of recording the moment. Thus, the backlog of camera phone pix.

In sorting through them I found two that I must have taken while admiring Chuck's pure delight. The first was taken on the observation platform at a small, general aviation airport near our home. It's a regular stop for us as Tim is fascinated by all things aeronautical and Charlie is always happy to scamper up the stairs and stand by Tim as they spend hours watching airplanes take off and land.


This last one seems to speak for itself: Pure joy?

4 comments:

dog grooming puppy cut said...

nice blog.. liked it very much....can someone give me some other related blog address..???ne ways appreciated..!!!

Judy said...

boy, Charlie is one handsome dog!!!

Clive said...

Brillant photos - especially that last one!

Murray is just the same about planes - he gets so excited and would watch them for hours too!

Unknown said...

louis vuitton is a top brand that offers designer bags. This French louis vuitton bag has been manufacturing luggage since 19th century. In those days Louis vuitton bags produced trunks for the globe trekkers. However, in the middle of the 20th century, lv entered the market with a line of stylish purses and handbags.